13 May 2011

A brief introduction to Kim and Kyle


Kim and I on our bicyclesToday began our first official day as bloggers and it could not have been a better one!

Let me first introduce myself. My name is Kyle Vines and I have been traveling through Portugal and Spain with my girlfriend Kimberly since the 31st of March 2011. Together we decided to see the world and figured that the best way for us to do so would be to travel via bicycle. Starting in capital city of Lisbon, Kim and I have cycled our way through the Lisbon, Alentejo, and Algarve regions of Portugal before heading east towards Spain.

I will have to recount our travels through Portugal in a later post because this is only an introduction and we have some many great things to say about the wonderfully beautiful country where we are so lucky to have started our journey.

After being on the road and constantly moving for a month and a half we are currently just outside of la Llacuna, Spain and volunteering for a fine wine touring company. Kim and I travelled through Sevilla, Madrid and Barcelona on our way to get here and are so happy to trade labor for a nice place to stay, sleep and eat for a three week stretch. Accounts of our time in Spain will also be addressed at a later date.

Until today our dailly activities have included mowing and rotivating the property, cleaning the house and adding information to the company data-base. But today there occured a dramatic change of events.

1 comment:

  1. !!! KYLE!!! What dramatic change of events?! Cant believe you left us hanging! Your readers MUST be told! :)
    -Shawnee & Blue

    ReplyDelete